Articles About Wisdom, Leadership, Resilience & Leadership Coaching
Below is a library of articles about Wisdom, Leadership, resilience, and Organizational Change.
Click on the following links:
- What leadership looks like in adversity. Article for Reflections on Nurse Leadership (November, 2014).
- On the job stress busters by Elle Allison-Napolitano (2011)
- Leadership Resilience References (a set of references that I refer to in writing and in workshops and keynotes).
- The Resilient Leader By Elle Allison. PhD. (for Educational Leadership December 2011/January 2012)
- This is an article I wrote on the topic of teacher evaluation, in which I reference my work at Rhode Island Center for School Leadership, for ASCD Express in their special report: Teacher Evaluation: What’s Fair? What’s Effective? November 8, 2012 | Volume 8 | Issue 3 “Engineering School Cultures for Successful Teacher Evaluation” http://www.ascd.org/ascd-express/vol8/803-allison.aspx
- Wisdom Dressed in Scrubs: A Non-Nurse Offers Insights to the Caring Profession
by Elle Allison, PhD. (for Reflections on Nursing Leadership, Vol 37 Number 3)
- From Adversity to Wisdom: How People Experience Transformative Learning to Redeem Adversity and Serve a Greater Good by Elle Allison, PhD
- Coaching Teachers for School Transformation Article written for Principal Matters (Winter, 2008) which is the official journal of the Australian Secondary Principals’ Association. by Elle Allison, PhD.