Learning Experiences That Empower Leaders In Your Organization.
Our philosophy about professional development is this: We provide learning experiences that develop leaders as they focus on real work. Our approach embeds learning against the backdrop of authentic demands within your organization.
Although we offer you the following descriptions of our workshops, we design each learning experience to meet the unique needs of your organization. We also expand and contract content in order to help you achieve your goals. The following links give you an idea of our foundational workshops:
Click on each title to learn more about our programs.
- Flywheel: Transformational Leadership Coaching for Sustainable Change (based on Elle’s book, 2013)
- Bounce Forward: The Extraordinary Resilience of Leadership (based on Elle’s book (February, 2014) book of the same name).
- Communication Skills for Leaders, Coaches and Mentors
- Launching Your Best Initiatives: The First 100 Days
- Agile Decision Making
- Happy Leaders Doing Meaningful Work for a Greater Good: The Choices and Practices of Leaders Who Achieve Sustainable Change
- Performance Improvement Conversations
- The Coaching Leader: Coach More, Lead More
- Team Coaching: The Power of Collective Transformational Leadership
How We Do It: Real Work With Cost Saving Follow-up and Support
During all of our workshops, participants focus on real issues facing them in their work, creating breakthroughs and taking action even as they learn concepts, processes and tools.
We also pair our onsite work with cost saving distance learning strategies for pre and post workshop work including webinars, You Tube videos, SKYPE and coaching by phone.